Registration for Commencement 2023 housing is now closed.
If You Have Questions When on Campus
The phone numbers below will be active during Commencement weekend, beginning May 26, 2023. If you have housing questions before then, please contact Paula Mieczkowski at email@example.com or (413) 542-8269.
ROOM ISSUES: To request additional linen or report issues with your room key, please contact the Welcome Center at (413) 542-2065.
AFTER HOURS: For after-hours questions and requests, please call the Campus Police non-emergency line at (413) 542-2291.
HOUSING: For housing questions, please call (413) 542-5842.
Key deposit boxes are located in the main building, toward the exit. Please deposit room keys prior to leaving campus, or visit the Welcome Center in Alumni House to return your key in person.
- Double-check your room for charging cables and any personal items that may have been placed in a closet or drawer.
- Bed linen, pillows, blankets, and bath towels should remain in the room.
Residence Hall Rooms
On-campus housing in residence halls is available to families of graduating students during Commencement weekend. Due to the limited availability of rooms, families are asked to limit their reservations to no more than four rooms per graduate (a max of seven total guests). Housing is limited to first-come, first-served or until all rooms are reserved. Payment is required at the time of booking, and adjustments and refunds can be accommodated until May 5, 2023. Families are strongly encouraged to book rooms early. A limited number of rooms are available and it’s possible that registration will close prior to April 14, 2023.
Staying on campus is a more affordable option than a traditional hotel; however, it is important to note that the residence halls feature shared restrooms and common spaces, are not air-conditioned and do not have the amenities and services of a hotel, including front desk staff, access to a fitness center, etc.
Please read through the following details associated with on-campus Commencement housing:
- There are two types of rooms available. A room with a single twin bed ($50 per night) and a room with two twin beds ($100 per night). Payment by credit card is required at the time of registration. Refunds can be accommodated until May 5, 2023.
- Commencement housing is limited to Friday, May 26, and Saturday, May 27. Rooms are available from 2 p.m. Friday through 5 p.m. Sunday. All rooms must be vacated by 5 p.m. Sunday (no exceptions).
- Requests for special accommodations, including accessibility, can be indicated when completing the online registration form.
- Private restrooms are not available, but some residence halls offer single-occupancy and gender-inclusive restrooms.
- The residence halls are not air-conditioned.
- Room keys are picked up at the Commencement Welcome Center on campus.
- Towels, bed linens and pillows are provided.
- Families who need housing before Friday night, as well as families (and students) who need housing beyond 5 p.m. Sunday, must secure lodging off campus. There are no extensions for graduating seniors. Seniors staying to work during Reunion week will be moved to assigned housing.
Questions? Please contact Paula Mieczkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 542-8269.